- To finish my college prep so I can go to university.
- To save up some money. I've got about a grand in the bank, but I also just spent four grand on a trip to China. Practical? Nope. Exciting? Hells yes!
- To go completely vegetarian. I was doing really amazing until Carrington, a once-yearly music festival/rave on my lovely island. I gave into temptation and had a really amazing hot dog and beef jerky, and on one of my recovery days, steak with mushrooms and onions. Divine and so worth it. I'm reverting back to vegetarianism, I swear!
- To focus on more positivity.
- To learn how to drive. I practiced about three times all summer. However, my mother and I decided that once I move back home in a couple weeks, I must practice my little butt off until I can pass my driving test. Scary, indeed.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
how 'bout them resolutions?
All this preparation for the new school year (which, sadly, I have no part in) has gotten me thinking about those darned resolutions I made last December. Did I actually fulfill anything this year? How about you?