....Hi! My face is awesome!
And some music for you my dears:
M.I.A. - 20 Dollar (which I was listening to as I made that video!)
The Very Best - Rain Dance feat. M.I.A.
Mark Farina - Dream Machine feat. Sean Hayes
Monday, November 30, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
-Sparkly Gold Awesome Dress ($2, Thrift store) I got this thanks to a now-ex boyfriend about a year ago. It's amazing. The fabric is pretty itchy and uncomfortable, though. Poo.
-White shimmery tights ($4, Incognito) Sparkly. Lovely. 'Nuff said.
-Brown Dr. Martins ($4, Thrift store) I recognized the clear-ish rubber soles of these peeking over the edge of a high shelf, and nearly had a heart attack. The only problem is they give me hella blisters. Oh well!
-Black flower headband (50c, Ardene) This thing makes me feel like a fancy model. Supa cute.
-Joe stretchy stripe dress ($20, Superstore) I really don't wear this dress enough. It's so cozy! And stripey. ♥
-Tights, see above!
-Black over-the-knee socks - ($3, Ardene) These are so cute. Unfortunately they are made for little girls and are cutting the circulation off to my legs.
-Black faux suede pumps (Not pictured, Payless shoes, $20) Hm. Lovely shoes. I might switch up for some black flat boots when I go out though, in the name of comfort!
And that is what I am wearing. Mmmm.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
- How when my boyfriend goes to work early in the morning he gets an extra blanket and tucks me in :3
- Girl Talk! One of my fave dj's. I know he does everything on a laptop, but still, it's AMAZING. Check him out.
- Cupcakes! They're so good. I'm making rainbow sprinkle ones later today and decorating them with dinosaurs.
- Power outages! Okay, so they totally suck when you're trying to get something done that involves electricity, but there's something so fun about sitting in the dark with candles and an acoustic guitar. Glee.
- Buying Christmas presents. I hate how commercialized the holiday is (my work started playing Christmas music last week, blech!), but I absolutely adore giving other people gifts that they love. Hehe. If I had the cash I would be buying everyone presents all the time!
- Finishing Season 2 of Heroes. Awwe yeah. I am so so so excited for Season 3!- Houseplants. I went out and bought two the other day to liven up my room- Thickus Stickus the Ficus, and Pinkypoo the Dracaena. I lovers them. :)
So, my lovelies, what are you loving this week? ♥
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Hello all! Are you enjoying the fall weather? It is freakishly windy out here, and so cold! I think it's supposed to snow soon... eek. Anyways, why don't we inject some positivity into our chilly autumn days by listing stuff we're loving right now! YAY!
- Orange pekoe tea. I really can't have a good day unless it starts with a travel mug full of hot delish tea. Nothing smaller will suffice.
- Verhext - This blog is super amazing! It has such a creepy/crazy cool feel to it! I lovelovelove the music she puts on sometimes.
- Farmville - Uh oh, I'm addicted. It's this dumb game on Facebook (to which I am also addicted) where you have a virtual farm... silly, no? Then why can't I stop checking on my crops?!
- Maybelline Metallique Eyeshadow Quad - It's really all I wear anymore. That and brown-black mascara. How boring am I?
- Krafty Kuts' These Are The Breaks - A great compilation. I love it. If you like hip-hop, breaks, and good dancin' musics, check it out! One of my fave tracks: Ill Culinary Behaviour. It's kinda cute!
- Cheap champagne - Yumm. $12 for 1.5L of La Scala Spumante? Yes pleaaase.
- Heroes - I am SO INTO this show right now. I just finished watching all of Season 1 and have just started the second season... Ah! I love it so much! Except for Sylar's eyebrows. Something about them just drives me batty. note: I just finished a couple discs of the second season and... I think they gave Sylar some eyebrow grooming. Seriously. I couldn't love this show any more!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Hello lovelies! Today is the day that I DO things! I actually got up at a decent hour, made breakfast and took vitamins... I'm so proud of myself! Hehe. Anyways, I'm going to be busing downtown at some point, and this is what I decided to wear today.
- Ghostbusters shirt (Winners, $12) I bought this for my boyfriend but it looks better on me.
- Grey thermal shirt (My mom's closet, free hehe) I stole this from my mom. I think she got it when she lived in Alberta in the 80's. It's so worn in and comfy!
- Sparrow necklace (Icing, $9) This is cute. It's also cheap and all the "gold" wore off. Dang.
- Weird braided leather belt (My mom's closet, free) It says Levi's on it. It's funky. I love it.
- Grey poofy skirt (Some drunk girl, free) The tag says Ardene. Oh well, free stuff is free stuff!
- Two layers of tights (??) Gotta stay warm!
- Brown leg warmers (Ardene, $5) Mmm, cheap and warm
- Brown K9 boots (Shoe Warehouse, ~$40) These are a size too small, but they're warm and cozy and I'm making them fit.
Yay! And yes, cleaning my messy bathroom is on my list of stuff to do today. I really should get on that though! Love! ♥
Monday, November 2, 2009
Hey everybody! I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween! I'm fairly stoked that I made my costume work out finally... and my boyfriend let me dress him up like Dr. Frank n Furter! It was quite possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen. I accidentally seem to have dyed my hair red again- I used L'oreal Color Pulse mousse in Choco Shock... well, it was definitely a shock! (Not very chocolaty though.) It's a temporary dye so it should wash out in a couple washes, though I kind of like it! Anyways, me and my momma are going furniture shopping. TTFN! ♥~