Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

What I Wore - September 11 2009

Greetings, mon petit chous~ I just wanted to give you a peek into my wardrobe, as of late. I've found that over the summer my personal style's changed quite a bit- it's crazy! Most of the clothes I own are destined to go to the free store 'cause frankly, I never wear them. But anyways, here's what I wore yesterday:Please excuse the ridiculous pose, poor quality and whatever it is I'm doing with my face... I'm still getting used to the timer on my poor old HP Photosmart. Err... I'm wearing:
  • Jacob merino wool sweater - Free store! ♥
  • Blue Stripey Kismet tank - Bootlegger
  • Brown Kismet skirt - Thrifted, but originally from Bootlegger
  • Brown leg warmers - Ardene
  • Brown Doc Marten's - Thrifted!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
And there you have it. I tromped around the island in this, then went back home to Campbell River and went shopping with my BFF! I got this lovely body wash... Kings & Queens Caspar Myrrh! It smells so spicy and decadent... It did make my arms sort of itchy though (Which is odd, since they're mineral oil and paraben free). Oh well, I don't know about you, but I'm willing to make sacrifices for smelling great! Mmmmm. I think it's meant to be one of the boy scents, but I don't care! It was $12 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Well, I'm off to go buy tropical fish and art supplies with my Mommy! Yay! Have an absolutely fantastical wonderful day, loves!
♥ ♥ ♥

*Update: Apparently the body wash I got smells like Old Spice. That would explain why I like it so much. Great, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on overpriced Old Spice, hahah! Oh well. It still smells lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment