Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

sunshiiine

Fack yeah! It's finally seeming somewhat springy out! And I have one week left of college, so stoked! Not only did I pass my final exam with 91%, but I managed sold my welding gear to some lady for 3 dollars! YESSSs MONEY! (This goes to show how desperate for money I am right now.)

Anyways. So yesterday I was thrifting and I found the most amazing moccasin boots ever. Unfortunately they fit ridiculously weirdly (the back stuck out most oddly and made it look like my ankles were broken), so I decided to not invest in another pair of boots I might never wear. However, I then realized HOW MUCH I WANT SOME!
These are neat, 'cause they're authentic Canadian Native made. However, they have actual rabbit fur on them, which sorta freaks me out. Bunnies are cute; not on my feet though. Plus, they're really expensive.

These are nearly identical to the ones I found at the thrift store, but they were white. So cute and comfy! Ayeeee!


And these, are fricken crazy. Where would you wear them? What would you wear them with? I DON'T CARE, THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE POCAHONTAS, THEY'RE SO RAD.

Oh wow. I might just have to go back to the thrift store and see if the moccasins are still there. Big socks make anything fit, hehe :)

♥ Misha loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment