Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cortes!

First off, I would like to sincerely apologize for my lack up updates as of late! I just got a job on a lovely island a couple of hours away from my house, and I've been trying to figure out where I am going to stay or live or whatnot. It's been very hectic! I'm at a friend of a friend of mines, temporarily, and all I have to do is not make a mess and do his dishes. Pretty good deal, I think! Anyways, yeah, so I'm on this beautiful island off the coast of British Columbia. It's fairly small, and the people here are very friendly. Since the place I work at is at least a 20 minute drive away, I either have to haul ass bicycling or hitchhike, which isn't too bad. I might be bringing over a motorhome to live in, or I'll find a room or house to rent... either way, I'll find something. I'll probably only be here for the summer anyways! There's a community dance tonight, I might end up going and mingling, and I could bring my camera... Here's a link to my facebook album so far, and a couple pictures from my journey...

This is what happens when people sneak up on me with cameras. Not pretty. Hehe!
♥ Mishaaaa|

No comments:

Post a Comment