Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

blaaarh!

Oh my goodness! It is summertime! And I've been staying true to what I've been saying all year- enjoying my summer as much as I possibly can, because it will be over before I know it. And spending a year with what if's and should haves is like, totally lame.
So, I've been living in a motorhome on a pleasant little island, and oh my, I LOVE IT. I work at a marina resort doing housekeeping, and it is such a kickass job! I get to interact with so many interesting people, and the owners are super sweet, and best of all... I can wear whatever I want. YEAH! I'm really busy all the time, and I feel awful and wish I had more time to blog... But between work, hitchhiking around the island, visitng friends, going to the beach, lake, and taking two ferrys to get back to my hometown... ayee! I'm a busy bee. I will try and set some blog time apart though!
Anyways... I have been having just too much fun! On Canada Day (July 1st), my two friends came over to visit me on my island. We made delicious dinner and went to a bay, where lots of people came to celebrate and watch the oh so distant fireworks... it was so great! I met lots of neat people and wore a really cute gold vintage dress... unfortunatly I didn't get to take any pictures of my outfit, but I will once I get back to my island! All I have is one picture... I think it describes my night perfectly. I laugh so hard every time I see it!
Oh, goodness. Well, I hope everyone else is having an amazing summer as well! I know I sure am!
♥~ Mishaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment