Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

baby, are you a badfish too?


Hola! I feel like... happiness. So in celebration of the happy, let's make lists of things we're loving!
  • Hip-hop. Poetry to a beat? Yess please. I'm listening to this song, Acid Raindrops, right now... it's pretty amazing!
  • Sunshine. This is the first summer I've been out enough to actually tan a bit. I am so stoked. And, on a related note...
  • The ocean. Jumping of the roof of a boat on a scorching day into the freezy blue... ahh yes.
  • Short dresses and shorter shorts. 'Nuff said.
  • Friends. I have some! It's rad!
  • Live music. Did I even need to list that?
  • Palm Bay Coolers. The "sophisticated" vodka cooler drink. Comes in a can, looks like soda, tastes like soda, and it's cheaper than beer! Awesome!
  • Boys... yeah... :) Certain ones are most definitely awesome! He wants to take me on a road trip! I LOVE ROAD TRIPS TOOOOoooo ♥
  • Homemade sushi. Totally customized. Yuuuumah.
  • Jelly bracelets. Bringin' back the fad from middle school! Ohh yeah. I have enough left over that I can color coordinate them to my outfits. I'm so cool.
  • Kittens. One of the men who works here's cat is totally preggo, and I'm gonna get a kitten! YAY! (As if I don't already have enough cats at home, oh well!)
  • EVERYTHING! I LOVE EVERYTHING! DON'T YOU?
Yeah! Awe, I feel great! Please please please, let me know what you're lovin'! ♥ ♥ ♥ Mishaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment