Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Wishlist!

Hey everybody, happy holidays! I love this time of year because I absolutely adore giving gifts. So far I've got my mom an awesome present (I won't say just in case she reads this!), my boyfriend like, a whole new wardrobe, and my BFF... well, I've gotten her a whole bunch of rad stuff. Giving presents is so fun! Anyways, since tomorrow's my birthday and Christmas is around the corner, I've decided to share my wish list with you! Joy!

-Anything from Sock Dreams. Yumm. Really cozy tall socks? Super cute thigh-highs? Awe yeah!


-A Year In Yes. I love calendars. This might possibly be the best one in existance! I want to order a few and give them to my friends.

-These Skingraft Garter Bags. What would I put in them? Where would I wear them? Who gives a frack. I wannnnnt them. (Though they're sold out, boo!) And a pockety-belt, too.

-A funky camera. I love taking pictures, and getting the film developed is so suspenseful... eeeh. Absolutely wonderful!


Oh! I almost forgot! Avril Lavigne's Black Star Perfume! Kay, so maybe I'm a sucker for the advertising. But seriously, it smells so good! I adore my Gwen Stefani perfume, but it's really pungent and makes me smell like I've bathed in tanning oil. Black Star is much more subtle and it smells amazing!  Plus, it's not overly pricey. Loooove.
Yeah! Awesome! What do you want this year? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment