Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010!

Image credit: Fiftymm99 ♥
Holy gosh! Another year has passed already! I think I'm fairly impressed with the amount of growth that happened for me during this past year. I'm definitely a different person that I was at the same time last year. My style has evolved, my taste in music has changed.... well actually, I think almost everything has changed! I'd have to say that living on my own on that small lovely island was a huge period of growth for me. I learned a lot about myself and other people. It was probably the best summer I've had, yet! I'm excited for the rest of my summers though, too.
So, my lovelies, what are your plans for this coming year? The start of a new decade, wow! My plans are...
  • To finish my college prep so I can go to university. My boyfriend and I have plans to move to New Zealand in this coming winter so I can go to the University of Christchurch! How exciting is that?
  • To save up some money! I just found out that my hours have been cut at my current job and I get a whopping 3 hours a week of work. Lame. I need more income than that if I want to travel everywhere!
  • To go completely vegetarian. I've been cutting out a lot of meat and crap from my diet, but I still have a long way to go. One of my boyfriends' roommates is vegan, and she's a huge inspiration to me.
  • To focus on more positivity. I think I'm going to make an appointment with someone and try to figure out why I'm so down all the time... but in the meantime, I'm sure thinking about happy things would be a good start.
  • To learn how to drive! I have had a car for a year and a half and it's just disintegrating in my shed. I really need to practice driving and get over my anxiety of driving! Plus, if I get my Novice driver's license (able to drive by myself or with one passenger that's not family), I would be able to drive in New Zealand for a year! And that would be really handy!
So that's all I can think of right now. What about you? I'd love to hear from you! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment