Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

lalalalove music!

   

     So I said like, forever ago that I would make a post on my love for grunge music. Finally, that time is here! It just took so long because you know, I'm a lazy butt. Oh well!
     I guess by now you probably have an idea that I love hip-hop. The way the rappers can put words together so poetically absolutely blows my mind. And really now, I love all types of music! But sometimes I crave something a bit more raw- and that craving is satisfied by my beloved grunge music (and all of its relatives!) I know I was just being born during its heyday, but it still provides a nostalgia to me for a better time, when musicians wrote what they felt, not just what would sell records. The heartfelt singing and dirty guitar riffs... aah. I love being home alone so I can jump around the house, headbanging and singing along. It's such a liberating feeling! Plus, I totally love the fashions from that era. It totally focused on comfort and practicality, which is something I can vouch for. Nothing beats snuggling up in a warm flannel shirt, some long johns, well-worn pants and combat boots.
     Anyways, I just wanted to share some of my favorite songs in this genre. Maybe you can try jumping around your house and singing along too!
Yeah! I hope you enjoy it all!
PS. My boyfriend looks like the reincarnation of Layne Staley of Alice In Chains fame. Coincidence? Perhaps. 

 
Haha see? Crazy. ♥ ♥ ♥
Have a wonderful day, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment