Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Las Fotografias!

Good day, lovelies! How are you? I'm trying to do a lot of schoolwork right now before I go on my trip, to Calgary in a week, and I find that I'm really easily distracted! Yikes! Anyways, I just wanted to show you some of the photos I've taken in the past while! I just started learning how to use my Canon A-1, and it's super fun! I really can't wait until I develop some actual skill.




Yeah! I think once I develop some more rolls of film I'll make an account on Flickr. But for now, have a wonderful day! Always keep in mind- you are loved, you beautiful creature, you! ♥ ♥ ♥
Ps. I have absolutely fallen in love with the song Debaser by The Pixies. How have I not heard it before? I used to listen to The Pixies all the time! I think they're amazing! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment