Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Musical Monday - April 26

      Hey lovelies! Hurrah, today I have a true day off! Nothing to do, how nice!
      So today, I had a bit of trouble finding a good song to post. And then, I remembered a little incident from earlier in the week! My store had just recieved a bunch of good CD's, at $5.00 each. I immediately grabbed the Sean Kingston CD because, well, why not? And then Tom Judd looked at me and said, "You aren't really buying that." Me? Buy Sean Kingston? So I put down the disc and grabbed a CD of all of The Clash's singles (which is an excellent CD, don't get me wrong!). But, you know what? I think I am going to go back there, and buy the Sean Kingston CD too! Because heck, I like cheesy music like that. And I'm not afraid to show it! HAH!
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
Sean Kingston - Fire Burning
     Have a great Monday, everybody! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment