Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cameras, Oh My!

       Good day, my loves! How are you? I've spent my morning lounging around and dreaming about cameras. Oh, how I would love a nice, new digital SLR! I absolutely adore taking pictures with my Canon A-1, but film and developing is expensive, and for someone who is completely new to photography such as myself, I need to take lots of pictures to experiment and find out what works and what doesn't! I think that being able to see my pictures right as I take them would be super useful. So, I've been saving up! Right now, I've got my eyes on the Canon Rebel XSi... but I'm totally not sure! A camera is a pretty big investment, and I don't want to just buy the first one that I can afford, ahah. So, I was wondering... do you own a DSLR? How do you like it? Do you have any tips for someone just getting into the field? Thanks a tonne, and I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog! xoxo ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment