Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Musical Monday - March 22

Hey lovelies! How are you this fine Monday morning? I've decided that if I implement weekly features on my blog, then I'll probably feel motivated to post more often (because, like, my readers will be depending on me to brighten their days! HAH!). So, here's my first weekly segment: Musical Monday! Because who doesn't want to start the nastiest day of the week with some cheerful tunes? For this Monday, I have decided upon...
No Doubt -Underneath It All

     Partially because I can't think of anything else (I was running late earlier in the morning, I really did intend to post this before 8:00!) and because as soon as I sat down at my computer it started to play in my head. So there you go! Have an amazing week, my dears, and I will be back soon! ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to No Doubt in FOREVER! That sure brings me back to high school. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I always forget how much I enjoy No Doubt! I love their bouncy, energetic songs so much. :3

    ReplyDelete