Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Total Girl Crush.

Hello my lovelies! I was just laying in bed procrastinating my sleep when I realized that I really should share my massive girl-crush of right now! Motherfucking KIMYA DAWSON. Seriously, I can't get enough of her! Her voice is so wonderful and sweet and I kind of really want to go on a picnic with her and look at clouds and hold hands and talk about life. If you feel like it, go on over to her website at http://www.kimyadawson.com and in the mp3 section you can listen to a bunch of her recordings! I like them all, but my absolute favorites (at this point in time) would have to be I Like Giants and 12/26. But The Beer is really good too. Absolute. Adoration. And, she has a daughter named Panda. How amazing is that?! ♥ ♥ ♥

6 comments:

  1. PANDA?! That's an awesome name! I wish my parents had been as original

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know haha I hate my dumb generic name (my birth certificate says the same thing as my twitter profile!)... When I have children I am going to give them really ridiculous names, you know, to build character! *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zomg Kimya Dawson. lol I Like Giants and 12/26 Are my favorite songs to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the babe from the moldy peaches if I am not mistaken?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think The Beer is my new favorite song. I can't believe I'd never heard it before, I've been aware of her music for awhile now (and had her added on LJ a long time ago even)...

    :)

    ReplyDelete