Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why Not? Forget to Post on a Wednesday!

    
                               [image via: ♥]
       Hello sweets! Dreadfully sorry for the lack of a post yesterday! It was my last day at my current job, and by the time I got home I was so tired and out of ideas that I just couldn't do it. I asked Zack for some suggestions and all he had was "Why not do something special for your boyfriend?" Hah! Well, I guess it's better than nothing. Do something nice for someone today!  Doesn't have to be your boyfriend or girlfriend, it could be for your parent, friend, stranger, or kitty cat! Doing something nice for someone is an easy way to feel great! Plus, if you're constantly throwing good karma around, it's definitely going to come back to you! Have a wonderful day, me loves! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment