Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why Not? Wednesday, May 26

     Hello, my lovelies! This Wednesday, why not move to a stupid little island where it is realy hard to find an internet connection? Because that's definitely what I did, boo! In order to post today, I had to hitchhike all the way across the island, and find a hotspot under a giant tree in the rain. True story! I've got a soggy laptop to prove it!
      But seriously, today, why not take a step in changing something in your life? It doesn't have to be as big as just packing up and moving somewhere exciting, but it could be! Do something daring that you've wanted to do for a while! You'll never know if you don't try! Good luck, my dearests, and hopefully I will talk to you soon! There's no guarantee that I'll be able to make my usual posts, but I will try as hard as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment