Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why Not? Wednesday, May 12

                                              [image via: ♥]
     Good morning, lovelies! Do you have a dream journal? Neither do I! But why don't we start one? I always have really weird and confusing dreams. I think writing them down and analyzing them later could be really interesting! For example, I just had a dream that I was at some place (that was a lot like a high school?) where there were concerts happening, and I was with all my friends. Then, as we were about to leave someone told me that Atmosphere was about to perform and there were door tickets for only $10! So, I got really excited and asked Zack if we could stay, and he said yes. There was much screaming and jumping up and down for joy! But when we got to the room where it was, they told us that there were no door tickets! We snuck in anyways and sat down at the front and Zack told me to just hand them ten dollars when they asked me for my ticket. I woke up just as the bouncer started coming around... eep! It was sort of scary! I'm pretty sure I had like a gazillion other dreams before that, but I can only remember bits and snippets like, um, a truck at night time. I wish I could remember everything I dream! What about you? Do you dream vividly every night? Or do you rarely remember your slumberous adventures? ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment