Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

What I Wore - February 25 2010

Hello lovelies! How are you? I know I am supposed to be doing homework, but my mommy wants me to go get my passport photo taken, and I would much rather do that! Plus, I don't work today, so I can actually wear something other than dress pants and a nice shirt. Phew! All of my outfit today is either thrifted, or from Winners. Yay!
 
 I'm actually wearing a dress under my t-shirt, if you couldn't tell! On my feet right now I've got some thick grey thermal socks and my brown Doc Martens. Apparently if I just don't do up the laces, they don't give me blisters! Awesome!
And lo and behold, I am wearing makeup today! I pretty much never wear makeup, but a passport photo is the kind of photo that follows you around (like a driver's license!). Umm let me see... I'm wearing...
♥ Bonne Bell Eye Definer eyeliner, I think?
♥ Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Brownish Black (I've been meaning to look for something new from a company that doesn't test on animals!)
♥ Annabelle eyebrow pencil in Blonde -I stopped shaping my eyebrows a while ago (Why? Because they looked like this!) and I'm not used to penciling them in so they look really big and weird.
♥ Physician's Formula Mineral Translucent Loose Powder (which works pretty good, I think? It's translucent so it pretty much takes away my shiny).
♥ ...and a dab of some cheap red lipstick I picked up in Calgary for 99c, I don't recall the brand but it's "Fatal Red" and that's awesome.
I also did a little something with my hair! It's really hard to take a picture of the back of my head, haha!
And there you have it! This is the kind of stuff I wear when I feel somewhat fancy! Have a great day, my dears! ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments: